To all my current and future customer:
I am open and available to service your piano.
I have undertaken safety precautions to ensure that no transfer of infection takes place. When we schedule an appointment I also offer the following:
- I will disinfect my hands and face before entering your home,
- I will wear a protective mask and gloves while servicing your instrument,
- I will disinfect the keyboard once my work is complete,
- I ask that you provide me with an email address or cell phone number, if possible, so I can send or text you an invoice,
- I ask that you put your payment (check or cash) in a ziplock bag for me to take with me. For your convenience I also accept Venmo.
Please contact me by phone (973-701-1177) or email, or text me at 973-879-4419 to arrange an appointment.
Of course you need to make decisions about your health and safety that are best for you. Please be certain that when you are ready to continue regular maintenance of your piano I am also prepared to serve your needs.
Thank you for your past and future business.